We know how difficult it is to find a maternity care provider in Central Florida. Not everyone takes Medicaid/Managed Care coverage, or are able to work with self-pay patients for a reasonable price. Additionally, if you are advanced in your pregnancy, whether you have prenatal records or not most providers will not accept you.
Our goal is to calm your concerns, get you seen and set up for your delivery as soon as possible – we will not turn anyone away, thats why we are called the “Easy Access” Clinic!
Come and experience the difference of healthcare with midwives and nurse practitioners.
This is what we offer:
- Prenatal Care at our Easy Access Women’s Health Clinic, Orlando
- Prescriptions for Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Prescriptions for Prenatal Vitamins, Iron, Antibiotics and so on
- Free Childbirth Education, Breastfeeding and Parenting Support On-site
- Doulas and Childbirth Consultants on a Sliding Scale
- Delivery Services with our OB doctors at Winnie Palmer Hospital, Orlando
- Postpartum care and Birth Control
- Patient Portal
- Social Media Connections and Support